Yogurt Meaning in Odia | What is the Meaning of Yogurt in Odia? [Free 2022]
Yogurt is a fermented dairy product made by culturing yogurt. It provides calcium and protein, and it can promote healthy gut bacteria.
Health benefits range from protection against irritable bowel disease to osteoporosis. It also helps aid digestion, but this depends on the type of yogurt consumed.
Why do we eat Yogurt in Odia?
In Odisha, peoples eat yogurt so much. But mainly yogurt is used on festivals time such as Durga puja, Saraswati puja, and Ganesh puja. Everyone knows, in warm time we all eat yogurt. Especially I love yogurt.
Health Benefits of yogurt in Odia
5 Impressive health benefits of yogurtpic.twitter.com/UwBuGYmEYr— MCGM Health Department (@mybmcHealthDept) February 28, 2020
- Infection Fighter
- Heart Protector
- Diarrhea Remedy
- Face Saver
- Digestive Aid
Types of yogurt in Odia
- Greek yogurt
- Frozen yogurt
- Probiotic yogurt
- Soy yogurt
- Drinkable yogurt
- Coconut yogurt
- Goat Milk Yogurt
- Sheep Milk yogurt
- Almond yogurt
Yogurt Meaning in Odia Translation
Interesting facts about yogurt:
- The bacteria used to make yogurt are called yogurt-cultures. The fermentation of lactose by bacteria produces lactic acid that acts on the proteins in milk, which gives yogurt its texture and taste.
- Turkish shepherds have been making yogurt since 3000 BC.
- February 6 is National Frozen Yogurt Day.
- November 9 is National Greek Yogurt Day.
- Cow’s milk is the most common milk used to make yogurt.
- Americans eat more than 300,000 tons of yogurt-per-year.
- It once saved a king from a shameful disease; Because a French king was suffering from diarrhea, yogurt was brought to the West (1542).
- 68% of women eat curd, but only 43% of men eat curd.
Yogurt Meaning in Odia, What is Meaning of the yogurt in Odia?
|Yogurt Meaning in English||Yogurt Meaning in Odia|
|Yogurt||ବସା ଦହି (ବସା ଦହିରୁ ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତ ଖାଦ୍ୟ)|