10 Lines on Holi Festival in English | English Short Essay 10 lines on Holi Festival in English
Holi is one such festival of Hindus which is celebrated in many parts of the world.
10 Lines on Holi Festival: Festival is such a word that people’s heart fills when they hear it. People in every country celebrate different types of festivals. Festivals in India have a different significance. There is a different enthusiasm among the children regarding the festival. Children become happy with the name of the festival and holidays add to their happiness. In India we celebrate many festivals. One of these is Holi. Many children eagerly wait for the festival of Holi. Today we will talk about Holi, the favorite festival of all children.
10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
Here I have given 10 lines on Holi in very easy language, hope you will like it.
10 Lines on Holi Festival in English for Class 2
1) Holi is a famous Hindu festival also known as the festival of colours.
2) Holi mostly falls on the possible dates of March.
3) Holi marks the beginning of spring and the end of winter.
4) People play with colors on this festival.
5) People prepare Gujiya, Malpua and different types of snacks on this day.
6) A day before Holi, people celebrate Holika Dahan.
7) The practice of applying colors in Holi started with the story of Radha Krishna.
8) The story of Hiranyakashipu and Prahlad is associated with the festival of Holi.
9) On the evening of Holi, people wear new clothes and go to their relatives to congratulate Holi.
10) Holi also signifies the victory of good over evil.
GK Questions for Class 6 with Answers pdf in Hindi
10 Lines on Holi Festival in English for Class 3
1) According to the Hindu calendar, Holi falls in the month of Falgun.
2) On this day people like to play with Gulal and Abir whereas children like to play with Pichkari.
3) People welcome the harvest season with the festival of Holi.
4) Thandai, a special drink Holi is famous for.
5) Choti Holi is celebrated a day before Holi.
6) On the occasion of Holi, people forget the old quarrels and start a new relationship of happiness.
7) Different states celebrate Holi with different names.
8) Mathura and Barsana places in Uttar Pradesh are famous for Holi in India.
9) In Holika Dahan, people light a bonfire and pray to God for their well being.
10) Holi spreads the message of love, happiness, unity and brotherhood.
Welcome Speech in Odia Language
Gandhi Jayanti Speech in Odia Language
Conclusion of 10 Lines on Holi Festival
10 Lines on Holi Festival: Holi is a festival of happiness, we all need to celebrate it with good practices. Many people use chemical based dyes, which are harmful for our skin. Playing Holi with safe colors will bring more happiness and prosperity. Some people throw colors on animals. This cruelty must stop. Play healthy Holi which is safe for both people and environment. I hope the above 10 lines on Holi will be useful for you to know the importance of this festival.