Definitions of occupation:
1. tear or pull (something) quickly or forcibly away from something or someone.
Ex:- countries ripped apart by fighting
2. move forcefully and rapidly.
Ex:- fire ripped through her bungalow
Synonyms of RIP:
yank, tear, snatch, jerk, tug, wrench. wrest, prise, force, heave, haul, drag, pull, twist, peel, pluck, grab, seize
Examples of rip
- he heard something rip
- Where is that old rip?” a deep voice shouted
- a fan tried to rip his pants off during a show
- he felt the gut-wrenching tug of the rip as he approached the shore