Occupation Odia Meaning Occupation Meaning in Oriya
Also Read: Crush Meaning in Odia
|Eglish to Odia||Odia to English||Meaning|
|Occupation||ବୃତ୍ତି||a job or profession.|
Definitions of occupation:
1. a job or profession.
Ex:- his prime occupation was as editor
2. The action, state, or period of occupying or being occupied by military force.
Ex:– the Roman occupation of Britain
3. The action or fact of living in or using a building or other place.
Ex:– a property suitable for occupation by older people
Synonyms of Occupation:
residence, residency, habitation, inhabitation, occupancy, tenancy, tenure, lease, living in, possession, use, incumbency, holding, inhabitancy, habitancy, inhabitance, domiciliation, dwelling
Also Read: Attitude meaning in Odia
Examples of occupation
- his prime occupation was as editor
- a game of cards is a pretty harmless occupation
- the Roman occupation of Britain
- the workers remained in occupation until October 16
- a property suitable for occupation by older people
- the Nazi occupation